Mini Review: Dr.G R.E.D. Blemish Clear Soothing Cream


I feel like every time I couldn't do anything with my thesis, I go on my blog and write another stuff, very productive huh? So, yeah here I am writing another review. This time I'm gonna share my experience with Dr.G R.E.D. Blemish Clear Soothing Cream. I encountered this product when I watched kindacool's vlog and she was using this cream. I bought it online from shopee and the price was about IDR 375,000 for 70mL (definitely not cheap but not that expensive either) and I have been using this for more than a month. 

My first impression of this cream is that this cream feels very light on the skin but occlusive, the occlusive-ness is coming from C13-16 isoparaffin. Looking at the ingredients and cosdna analysis, this cream is pretty clean and it contains my favorite ingredients such as niacinamide, panthenol, and centella asiatica which are very good for fighting acne and blemish scars. 


But the question is...does it work on my skin?? well, before using this cream I was using Simple Hydrating Cream and my skin had a bad reaction from that product; I had breakouts on my chin and cheek. Then I started using Dr.G R.E.D. Blemish Clear Soothing and my skin was starting to get better. It removes the bumps on my chin and acne on my cheek. Not only help with the breakout, but my skin also feels super soft and moist even during Ramadhan. It also helps me clear the acne scars but it might have something to do with other products that I've been using (there's an endogeneity here lol). 

Now, let's weigh down the pros and cons of this product.

Pros:
  • Skin loving ingredients
  • Helps with dryness
  • Clean out breakout/acne
Cons:
  • Quite expensive
  • Hard to find in Indonesia
The product is also in a glass jar package which is a plus for me because I don't like tube package, but for other people, the jar package is a minus because it could be unhygienic. Overall, I highly recommend this for people who have acne-prone and dry skin. I would give this 4.5 out of 5 and definitely would repurchase. 




No comments