A Glimpse of Greece in Thailand: Santorini Park Stay

Last January I went to Thailand with my friends and we decided to go to Hua Hin first instead of Bangkok. As we aimed to have more photos for our instagram feeds (so shallow lol), we stayed at the hottest spot for a night which was Santorini Park Stay. It was quite expensive indeed, but it was all worth the money!

I've never been to Greece, but from the photos I saw on the internet; Santorini Park and Santorini Park 'Stay' is indeed the miniature of Santorini in Greece. With white wall and blue, yellow, purple accent; it was indeed very instagram-able. 

How to Get Here

I went here by using taxi straight from DMK airport. As my flight was quite late at night, the best option was to book a taxi. I booked the taxi from Happy Taxi and I paid THB 2500 (include toll and highway). The hospitality from Happy Taxi was quite good. It only took us 2-2.5 hours to reach Cha Am, Hua Hin. I stayed at some cheap hotel for a night before strolling around Santorini Park. 

Based on my research, you can also take shuttle bus to Cha Am from Victory Monument. The price for the shuttle bus is around THB 130.

If you stay at Santorini Park Stay, they offer mini-van as part of their services from Cha Am to Chatuchak Station, Bangkok for THB 160/person (additional THB 160 required for big luggage)

Santorini Park

The entrance fee for Santorini Park is THB 150 and free if you stay at Santorini Park Stay. You can take tons of photos at the park. The park itself offered quite few options. Cafes, restaurants, shops, and games. I went to eat lunch at their 'food court'. Vegan option is available for us muslim to choose. Their Pad Thai was quite good and suitable for my appetite. I can also say that Santorini Park is muslim-friendly, there is praying room with praying mat and praying clothes for us muslim. 

Again, if you stay at Santorini Park Stay, they will give 20% discount if you want to ride their games. We chose the ferris wheel as we wanted to see Cha Am from above. I didn't regret it because the view was so mesmerizing. 










Santorini Park Stay

I booked the room straight from their website. They have 50% off promotion if you book in advance. I paid THB 2,125 for Superior Room with King Size Bed. It's quite a steal because you can get free entrance fee for two people, breakfast, and free night tour. They offered halal food options for breakfast.

The room was quite big and I really adore the interior design. There's a funny story during my stay. So I kinda broke the bathroom door in our first room (lol sorry). I accidentally locked the bathroom door from the inside and unfortunately they did not have spare key for this room. So they moved us to another room for our convenience (excellent hospitality!). Toiletries, hair dryer, shower with hot water are available in the bathroom. We also got mineral waters. But what I like the most is that there's apple tv with Netflix and Viu as in-house entertainment so we can literally netflix and chill.

More instagram-able spots were also available inside Santorini Park Stay area.

I would recommend this hotel/bed & breakfast 100%!
Our 'second' room

Our 'first' room



Dining Area




No comments